We’re looking for a Sales Specialist to join our team and take their career to the next level in a progressive company with opportunities.
- Sell vehicles to obtain dealership profit, increase volume and maintain customer satisfaction
- Examine and analyze actions continually to best manage time and plan more effectively
- Keep abreast of technological changes in automotive industry including: new products, features, accessories, and the benefits to customer
- Recognize that business is built on customer satisfaction and work diligently toward that goal
- Identify each client’s vehicle requirements by asking questions and listening
- Demonstrate vehicles
- Maintain an owner follow-up and prospect development system to encourage repeat referral and new business; through dedicated computer system
- Follow the structured sales process
- Prospect and deal with existing dealership customers
- Perform any other duties as required
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Current Provincial Vehicles Sales Person’s License or willing to require within 30 days.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a sales role, preferably in progressive auto industry roles
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
If you feel that you are qualified, please apply with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all those that apply, however only those who meet our requirements will be contacted.
Subprime Finance Manager
APPLY IN STRICT CONFIDENCE TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE
UB DRIVING is a market leader when it comes to institutional financing in the auto finance industry. Our goal is to help as many people obtain qualified auto financing solutions in a challenging credit environment. We advise, consult and tailor solutions for each client’s unique situation. Our clients rely on our expert advice when it comes to finding affordable financing solutions for newer pre-owned bank-value vehicles that fit their needs. Most importantly we offer the chance to rebuild and re-establish their credit history for years to come.
Our team of Executive Finance Managers come from a wide array of sales and advisory background. We strive to recruit those who have a passion for helping people, a willingness to learn and maturity to deliver. Most importantly we are looking to hire individuals who are excited about joining us on this exhilarating journey from a “start up” to the largest auto financing organization in the country.
More about the Role:
As an Executive Finance Manager with UB DRIVING you will be joining a rapidly growing sales organization that specializes in helping clients with difficult credit situations obtain an automotive finance loan. An Executive Finance Manager will focus on advising these clients with a unique step by step process of helping them rebuild and re-establish their credit history. UB DRIVING only provides institutional finance solutions and works with our banking partners to ensure the highest level of customer success. We are looking for candidates that have the following traits or experience:
- 2 years (+) minimum sales experience
- Extremely well organized (paperwork, vehicle deliveries etc)
- Time management skills
- High energy
- Entrepreneurial (able to see themselves as a ‘business’ within a business)
- Business acumen – be able to communicate professionally with clients
- Coach-ability –extremely important to be able to learn new processes and techniques
- Competitive-strive to be the top ‘earner’ among their team
- The applicant must meet these mandatory requirements:
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal. Being bilingual is an asset but not a requirement.
- $120k plus earning potential
- Benefits, after the completion of the probationary term (3 months)
- You need to be able to generate Qualified prospects/leads
- Positive and Autonomous working environment
- Comprehensive and Industry Leading Sales Training
Please apply for this position in strict confidence – If you are currently employed and would like to find out more without jeopardizing your current position, there is no need to be concerned!
- Extended health care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Location: Sub Prime Finance Manager
UB DRIVING DETAILER/ LOT PERSONAL
Hey there we are looking for a long term detailer with at least 1 year of experience and the ability to maintain focus. A few things we would need is someone with the know how to polish a vehicle properly, good work ethic, someone who can keep busy with out having to be told what vehicle is next or seeing garbage in the parking lot and on there own picking it up and throwing it away. MUST have valid drivers license and cell phone.
Job Expectations are:
picking up and dropping off vehicle
being at work on time
cleaning parking lot
maintaining a clean dealership including showroom bathrooms and lunch room
rotating Saturdays one week Monday to Friday the second week Wednesday Sunday off
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location